[Wolves] Fwd: Wave security on mstata drive

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 18:25:07 UTC 2022

Thx I will check it out.. had loads of advice from Facebook group.. lots of
duff stuff as well.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/linux.fans.group/permalink/8110202512354793/

This was one I am was trying today

"https://www.kali.org/tools/dislocker/ this is a tool in kali id boot up
kali and see whats available in their repos if you can decrypt the drive
with your credentials and format it.
https://www.shadowinfosec.io/2017/07/mounting-encrypted-hard-disk-luks-using.html?m=1
this is a tut regarding LUKS systems. And this is a talk given at black hat
about bypassing SED drives: https://youtu.be/beMtNM7nwfQ there was also one
given at BSides."