[Wolves] Off topic .. Best payment via debit card

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 11:31:08 UTC 2023

https://www.which.co.uk/news/article/fake-bt-email-asks-for-your-direct-debit-details-aHlsC9o62Mtu

Loads if different scams etc ppl moved more too direct debits over covid ..
so the Black Market seen holes in the lsck decurity .. I use revolut onlinr
app bank I can create virtual accounts just for one off direct debit
payments it a bit if faff but got added security never have more then £50
,in just in case ..
No linking all my.bank acc.