[Wolves] Off topic .. Best payment via debit card

Mark Croft Redditch Linux Mint mark.croft.lug at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 14:54:48 UTC 2023

A lot off ppl di not trust the banks on there mobile.. loads of fun and
fear created by the post truth lobby n trump ppl.. so it never going too be
protection for them..

 i like PayPal cos they do all the hard work etc..
I will check out GoCardless sounds interesting.. watch a few bids u youtube
save trying too read gallons of words not my body with dyselixa..