[Wolves] I Love Free Software Day (today, FREE PIZZA)

Steven Maddox s.maddox at lantizia.me.uk
Tue Feb 14 13:30:56 UTC 2023

Lo,

Probably a bit (ok, not a bit... a lot) late to mention this...

https://twitter.com/fsfe/status/1624068328053415936

Basically a group of us from StaffsLUG are also running another group
FSFE Potteries which does similar meetings, except no non-free software
allowed!

This is an official FSFE event (their idea, they've done it 13 years in
a row) although I don't think they realise just how often people
actually *do* Valentines Day in the UK.

Basically we're expecting a poor turn out!

But there will be 100 euro's worth of free Domino's pizza for anyone
that comes (FSFE are paying!)

So I thought I'd give it a quick shout (maybe you're single?.. hungry?..
fancy a drive?)

Mailing list: lists.fsfe.org/mailman/listinfo/potteries

Website: https://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups/Potteries

Location: https://wiki.fsfe.org/LocalGroups/Potteries#CoCoLab

Feel free to pass this on to wherever too.

--
Steven Maddox
Lantizia