[Wylug-admin] Web site

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 09:33:20 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 10:19 +0100, James Holden wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 10:12:38AM +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> > I got home last night to find my wordpress installation had been
> > cracked :-(
>
> What version were you running?

2.0.2 - there was a release a fortnight back which includes a Bugtraq
issue.  In this case one of the category titles had been replaced with a
tag which fired up a piece of SWF.

Wordpress would probably handle what we currently need from a CMS.  As
would most wikis (other than the butt ugly ones), or something like
drupal going towards the more complex end of the market.

However people may have a more complex view of the requirements than I
currently do...

	Nigel.