[Wylug-admin] Invite - Late "Summer" Garden Party....

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Tue Aug 29 10:09:49 UTC 2006

Hi WYLUGers,

We are having a "late" summer garden party - and crossing our fingers for
the weather. Hope you can come......

Frances' and Jim's Late Summer Garden Party....

   Bring family, friends, a bottle or some veggie food

        Sat 9th September 3pm - 7pm ish

   129 Bradford Road, East Ardsley, Wakefield, WF3 2DF
      (car users - please park down Woodhouse Lane)

   Tel: 01924 824488          Email: fnj at franjam.org.uk

   Buses: 481 and walk from Bay Horse Pub
          or 85 direct (Sunnyview bus stop)
          from Leeds Bus Station

   Inside if wet (if!) or bring own umbrella