[Wylug-admin] Invite - Late "Summer" Garden Party....

Rob Speed vitesse at vitessesystems.com
Tue Aug 29 13:07:55 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I should be there Jim, I might be jet-lagged when I get back -
I'm currently sat in a hotel in Orlando waiting for the space shuttle
to get round to taking off - unfortunately I've 'got' to come home
on the 7th, which means that as it's delayed, I probably won't get to
see if take off after all.  :(