[Wylug-admin] blog access

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Sat May 3 10:38:17 UTC 2008

Louisa has access to the wylug wordpress install so she can announce
next Monday's meeting on there.  She should be able to do this tomorrow
I think (and I assume she'll be joining the admin list then too)

She does only have access to create new posts, not access to edit old
ones or create new users.  Could someone bump her permissions up if they
have access to do so?

Access to this needs further discussion.  I suggest we give several
people access to this to be able to make announcements and such.  Not
sure how to decide who though :)

John.