[Wylug-admin] blog access

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Sat May 3 11:32:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 11:38:15AM +0100, John Leach wrote:
> Louisa has access to the wylug wordpress install so she can announce
> next Monday's meeting on there.  She should be able to do this tomorrow
> I think (and I assume she'll be joining the admin list then too)

Right-o - job for Louisa then :)

> She does only have access to create new posts, not access to edit old
> ones or create new users.  Could someone bump her permissions up if they
> have access to do so?

Would love to, but I've no access at all at the moment.

> Access to this needs further discussion.  I suggest we give several
> people access to this to be able to make announcements and such.  Not
> sure how to decide who though :)

I'd say all the peeps on the wylug-admin list should have at least
posting access.

I also gather there's a need for somebody to actually maintain the
wordpress installation... I'm happy to take over this - I run wordpress
on a number of other sites so it's not anything new.

James