[Wylug-admin] admin wiki

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Sat May 3 13:15:15 UTC 2008

All,

I've taken on board John's suggestions to make it publicly visible since
he pointed out the ACL stuff in DokuWiki - thanks for the tip John.

I've set up users for everyone on the wylug-admin list, and you should
have an email with the details (let me know if not). If you don't want a
login for whatever reason, let me know.

There's a "private:" namespace that only members of the admin group can
see, so it's safe to create pages within this with, for example, contact
details of possible speakers.

Self-registration is disabled for now, to prevent spam and vandalism.

There's the beginnings of a plan for the next meeting here:

http://wylugadmin.jamesholden.net/doku.php?id=meetings:may2008

Feel free to add jobs you think need doing, or even volunteer ;-)

Cheers,

James