[Wylug-admin] Organizing WYLUG

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Sat May 3 13:32:34 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

Paul and I now live together and go to nearly all meets, as do John
and Lou. I propose for redundancy that at least one of us does:

Keep (in my case get)  in contact with University over use/booking of
venue (who? how?)
Collect keys and open/close venue for meetings.
Put up posters guiding people to venue.
Provision of coffee/tea/biscuits for meetings
Web Site Maintenance
>From Jims list (I think if we keep in touch we can make sure this all happens)
I think we can handle this no problem.

Re: organising talks,
I would not mind being nominally in charge of this, I assume others
will muck in and I know so many people are up to cool stuff that we
should be able to get some good talks organised.
I would like to set a goal of Wed 7th to announce the one on the 12th,
any ideas or volunteers ?

Hope this sounds OK, if noone objects ill post to discuss tomorrow.

Tom