[Wylug-admin] Getting next Monday's talk on the blog

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Sun May 4 20:16:08 UTC 2008

On 4 May 2008, at 16:43, Dave Fisher wrote:
> From memory, Nigel and Smylers are two (of possibly 3) moderators.
>
> While I'd be happy to open it up a bit, I don't think that unmoderated
> posting to announce should be open to a large number of people.

Indeed, tis us.  By preference I'd leave it moderated with no direct
posting - basically because so often you send out a message and just
as you hit return you realise the unmissable howler in the message.
At least with moderation you get another proof reading or a chance
to mail someone saying please don't send it on....

We can always add a couple of moderators for announce only.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]