[Wylug-admin] Organizing WYLUG - techiness

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Tue May 6 09:28:16 UTC 2008

On Sunday 04 May 2008 13:13, John Leach wrote:
> though I feel things have generally
> been out of reach of "newbies".  Not sure if this needs to change.

It's not always necessary to have a whole talk at newbie level, I think.
Take, for instance, accessing your mail or data when away from home.  10-15
minutes on what you actually need to accomplish it, and what files will need
editing, then 10-15 minutes on cool things to do at expert level.  I'm sure
there are many subjects where that approach would work.

Anne