[Wylug-admin] re. use of University Room...

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Wed May 7 15:06:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 07, 2008 at 03:59:08PM +0100, Mark P. Conmy wrote:
> You might consider your words more carefully.  I don't think that I have
> received any direct request on the website that wasn't actioned.  What
> grief are you referring to?

My appologies, natural languages are tricky things to tie down.

Actually, I was thinking about the grief for you as much, if not more, than to wylug.

The last problem I remember was our reliance on you to upgrade worpress to
overcome a serious (i.e. actually exploited) vulnerability.

I really wasn't criticising you or the university in any way, honest.

Dave