[Wylug-admin] posting of offers/discounts for members?

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu May 8 12:03:50 UTC 2008

On 8 May 2008, at 11:46, Dave Fisher wrote:
> How does *perpetual* go with *before the end of May* ?

Presumably you have to apply before end of May, but when you are paying
monthly for your service, your discount continues on...

I'm in favour of stuff going to the discuss list (not announce unless
it was a rare roundup of stuff) as long as the quantity is pretty low.

And/or wiki page.

Theres a pile of stuff UKUUG members can get - 35% on O'Reilly, although
I think I can get Josette to give us a magic code for that as a LUG
too.  Also Bytemark (in York, although they host in London/Manchester)
give discounts on VMs for UKUUG and discounts for FOSS projects.
Bytemark would probably offer those to WYLUG although I obviously cannot
offer on their behalf.  [However, personally I'd prefer people to sign
up to UKUUG - I think it needs its profile raising]

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]