[Wylug-admin] WYLUG DNS is orphaned - proposal to move it

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Fri May 9 20:45:48 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I've tried (and failed) to find who maintains the DNS zonefile for
wylug.org.uk. Ian Kirk works for the current DNS host and has offered to
send the zonefile over so we can host it somewhere we can actually get
to it.

So.... I propose to move the DNS over some new servers. I can host it on
aql's DNS servers, which are in separate locations and networks and
currently host several thousand domains for our legacy hosting customers.

aql is already the tag holder for the domain and pay for the renewal.

I'd like to get this done in advance of the meeting on Monday so the
wiki can have a proper DNS entry.

If anyone has any questions, objections or better ideas, please let me
know!

Cheers,

James