[Wylug-admin] WYLUG Wordpress problem?

Louisa Parry louisa at louisaparry.co.uk
Mon Jun 16 16:15:45 UTC 2008

Don't know who should be dealing with this - Dave? or will it be Mark? -
but I've not been able to get into the Wordpress admin bit since Friday.

I can get to the login page and apparently log in, but get a "page can't
be retrieved" error when I'm redirected to
http://www.wylug.org.uk/wp-admin/  (am pretty sure I'm using the correct
user/pass combo - and testing another WP install, it wouldn't send me to
wp-admin if I was getting those wrong anyway)

Could someone else with an account (Dave? Geoff?) try to login and see
if they have the same problem?

Any suggestions for fixes?

Would be good to get it sorted so we can announce the mapping event this
weekend.

-louisa :)