[Wylug-admin] who gets wylug at wylug.org.uk ...

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 12:04:06 UTC 2008

The expansion of wylug at wylug.org.uk is done in a .forward file on
lug.org.uk

Unfortunately I no longer appear to have access to that box - I
suspect that the ssh access got modified following the debian keys
issue earlier in the year (they probably pulled all existing trusted
keys).

The password I have doesn't work either.

Has anyone else got access to that account?

If not I'll get access to it reset.

	Nigel.

On 21 Jul 2008, at 08:44, Jim Jackson wrote:

> I'm still getting the wylug at wylug.org.uk email. PLEASE can someone
> look at this?
>
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008, Jim Jackson wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> The email address  wylug at wylug.org.uk  is on the web site as
>> the contact address for wylug, but I think who gets it needs
>> updating.
>>
>> Nigel may be able to say how it expands when it hits wylug.org.uk ?
>>
>> I know that it gets forwarded to wylug at comp.leeds.ac.uk
>> which is an email list at comp.leeds.ac.uk
>>
>> The list of recipients there is in the file  /vol/mail/lists/
>> wylug.mail
>> which is owned by the wylug web page admin account, so anyone who
>> can login to admin the webpage can edit this file.
>>
>> It currently contains
>>
>> jj at franjam.org.uk
>> davef at davefisher.co.uk
>>
>> But I'd like my email address removed please. The wylug at wylug.org.uk
>> address does get spam, otherwise I'd suggest forwarding it to wylug-
>> admin
>>
>> Also there is a .forward  file in the home directory of the web
>> admin account, which I think has my address in it. Again could this
>> be changed please?
>>
>> cheers
>> Jim

[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]