[Wylug-admin] who gets wylug at wylug.org.uk ...

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 16:01:47 UTC 2008

On 23 Jul 2008, at 13:04, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> The expansion of wylug at wylug.org.uk is done in a .forward file on
> lug.org.uk

it expanded to my and wylug at comp.leeds.ac.uk - which presumably expanded
to include Jim.  I've now removed the leeds.ac.uk address.

Anyone else want to get (and ideally deal with) wylug at wylug.org.uk -
if so drop me a line.

> Unfortunately I no longer appear to have access to that box - I
> suspect that the ssh access got modified following the debian keys
> issue earlier in the year (they probably pulled all existing trusted
> keys).

Logins were moved to another address which is why I was locked out.

Anyone else need access - there are no other ssh keys on there, but
the password is as it has been for years, so there may be others with
access
(most likely Smylers).

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]