[Wylug-admin] wylug wordpress upgrade

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 21:24:13 UTC 2008

FYI, I've upgraded the WYLUG Wordpress installation to 2.2.3, which is
the highest version I could get to work on the University's web server
(I'm assuming the extra security of their servers plus the shonkeyness
of Wordpress do not mix).

This isn't really adequate as this version is still vulnerable to attack
(just in different ways to the one installed on there previously).

I'll be in touch with Mark to see if he can help me.

It actually looks like someone tried to upgrade back in March but
presumably hit the same problems I did.

John.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk