[Wylug-admin] wylug wordpress upgrade

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 23:59:02 UTC 2008

Mark pushed the PHP memory limits up and now the newer Wordpress
installs fine.  So we're now up to the latest Wordpress, 2.6.  Thanks
Mark.

Some category names/slugs got lost with the upgrade (there were multiple
failed upgrades of various versions so I can't blame it) but I managed
to reconstruct them from search engine caches.

I'll keep it up to date from now on along with all the others I manage
(sigh).

John.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk