[Wylug-admin] Au revoir!

Mark P Conmy M.P.Conmy at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 19:04:59 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Just a quick note to say goodbye.  I've enjoyed WYLUG these past 11
years (last meeting made it precisely 11 years), and it's time to move
on.

It only seems like yesterday that Savio goaded Jim and myself into
setting up a LUG and the original wylug site (then on an SGI Challenge S)
followed immediately afterwards: