[Wylug-admin] Get beautiful women easily

James Holden's Email Assistant wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Jan 19 02:23:01 UTC 2009

Hello!

For James to receive the email you just sent, I need to make
sure you're not trying to send junk mail.

You can confirm this just by replying to this message. You do not
need to type anything, I will recognise that it came from you
and forward your original message.

This is happening because this is the first message you have
ever sent to James. It will not happen again once you have
confirmed your message this time.

The message is being safely held for now, but will be deleted if
I don't hear back from you in the next 14 days.

Once I hear from you, I will let email from:

<wylug-admin at wylug.org.uk>

   go through without any further question.

Kind regards,

James Holden's Email Assistant