[Wylug-admin] Mondays Talk, Future Talks

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:18:21 UTC 2009

Eh up peeps,

I am in London for the weekend and off back to merseyside on Monday to
pick up my truck from the garage.
My plan is to be in Leeds for the talk but if someone else could
ensure they were there in case I am not and be master of ceremony that
would be great.

As for future talks, I'd appreciate some help getting speakers for the
second half of the year, any ideas on a stamp to the usual address.

Also I have told Mark we will rehost the WYLUG site by the end of the
month. Do we want a more featurefull CMS? Keep Wordpress? PMwiki or
something? Who is prepared to do this?

Speak soon,
Tom