[Wylug-admin] Mondays Talk, Future Talks

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Mon May 11 09:58:20 UTC 2009

Hello again,

Chris can't give his talk as he is unwell, I have asked Smilers if he
can bring forward his MySQL talk.
Does anyone else have a talk good to go? Even a short one so we don't
waste peoples time.
As noone has replied about doing the intro I am going to try my best
to get back for 6 to do   it but it may not be possible.

Regards, Tom