[Wylug-admin] Fwd: April meeting

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Mon May 11 15:16:19 UTC 2009

On 11 May 2009, at 16:09, James Holden wrote:

> Hmm... sounds reasonable, but is it possible to get the content out of
> the current installation and into a hosted one without severe pain?

Supposedly - I suggest someone with access rights to the existing one
fire up a free wordpress.com instance and import it across.  When
thats working OK we can make a decision whether to go with it or do
something else before putting any money on the table.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]