[Wylug-admin] OT: Geekup...

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Jun 1 21:02:24 UTC 2009

All,

This is probably somewhat OT, but it seems that Rob and Deb are out of
action for a bit due to Deb being due to their new arrival being
imminent.

http://geekup.org/wiki/index.php?title=OrganiserVolunteersLeeds

I know that there's a fair bit of crossover between WYLUG and Geekup, so
I wonder if there's enough willing within the WYLUG old-skool to offer a
bit of help to a related group.

Next month's meeting is sorted apart from a talk (although it's the
birthday Cakeup).

I can contribute, but not on my own. I'm aware that I've been a bit AWOL
recently but things are settling down a bit now that job crap is getting
sorted, and our youngest is 8 months.

Just drawing some attention to a worthwhile cause really :-)

Cheers,

james