[Wylug-admin] OT: Geekup...

Tom Hall thattommyhall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 23:02:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,

As Chris pulled out of last time and Smilers stepped in we dont have a
confirmed talk for our meet in 1 weeks time.
Can anyone fill this gap at the last minute if I continue to be unable
to contact Chris?
Does anyone have any ideas for future speakers? I will email round but
have mostly exhausted the volunteers I got at the beginning of the
year.

Tom