[Wylug-announce] SHEFLUG Linux User Group

Jim Jackson jj@scs.leeds.ac.uk
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 11:44:06 +0100 (BST)

Just in case people don't catch on straight away, this was an annoncement
of the next meeting of our neighbours - the Sheffield Linux User Group.

I suspect that Richard may have mean the 4/5/6th of MAY not April :-)

Jim