[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting: ShefLUG - Sat 10th June....

Richard r.ibbotson@zetnet.co.uk
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:42:04 +0100

Dear All

Just following up on Jim Jacksons announcment for the next WYLUG
meeting.....

                           Sheffield Linux Users Group=20

              Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.
=20
                        12 p.m.  Saturday 10th June 2000
                         coffee/tea available/ beer afterwards

We don't have a format for this meeting but we will fall back on the
idea of having a pleasant chat about latest developments.  More info
at.....

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

I'll bring my Debian workstation along and we'll see what happens
when I install Debian 2.2 Potato test cycle 1.

Thank you

 --=20
Richard

Sheffield Linux