[Wylug-announce] reminder: Next meeting Mon 12th June .....

Robert Speed RobS@viclabs.co.uk
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:19:56 +0000

On 7 Jun 00, at 15:59, Jim Jackson wrote:

>         General Discussion:
>
>                 LINUX  -  News, Views, Question and, hopefully, Answers
>
>                 WYLUG  -  what, who, when (and why :-)
>                  Especially what happens at future meetings!
>
>           followed by beer at the Felon and Firkin, George Street

And then on for a curry at the corner cafe (A61, next to Scott Hall
BMW at sheepscar, Leeds).

I curr(y)ently have 7 definates. So to all other would-be curry
attendees, you've got a few days in order to gain permission.

Rob S.
Vickers (Laboratories) Ltd.
Grangefield Industrial Estate, Pudsey, Leeds LS28 6QW
Switchboard: +44 (0)113 236 2811   Fax: +44 (0)113 236 2703

All opinions are my own and ! Vickers.
The nice thing about Windows is that it doesn't just crash.
It displays a dialogue box and lets you click OK first.