[Wylug-announce] The Next Sheflug Meeting

Richard r.ibbotson@zetnet.co.uk
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:31:05 +0000

 =09=09

=09=09ANNOUNCEMENT

This is just to explain that our next meeting will be on the 8th of
April in Sheffield at the West Street branch of Blackwell's bookshop.

Ruediger Berlich will give a presentation that outlines the impact of
Linux on the international community. Examples from various countries
are given. Topics discussed also include Linux/Open Source support
structures as well as contributions to Linux from different
countries. The talk furthermore tries to hilight the development of
the Linux market place in the last few years as well as possible
future developments.  Ruediger Berlich is Managing Director of SuSE
Linux Ltd., the UK branch of Europe's leading Linux distributor.

One or two people have been to our meetings from WYlug and we look
forward to seeing more of you.  This is our best meeting this year so
please do come over and join in.  We have tea and coffee and a nice
pub just next door.    For more info see....

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

If you need a map or other info send mail to ....

richard@sheflug.co.uk

Thank you :-)

Richard
Sheffield Linux