[Wylug-announce] Linux Demo Days

Richard wylug-discuss at wylug.org.uk
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:05:38 +0000

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

                          Linux Demonstration Days  =20

        10.00 a.m. to 4.00 pm  7th, 8th and 9th December 2000

     =20
         ShefLUG Venue:  Blackwell's bookshop
                                        156-160 West Street
                                        Sheffield S1 3ST

for the location of the shop see http://www.multimap.co.uk
and dial in the postcode for Blackwell's.  All you have to do is
walk in and ask one of the people where the demo is.  For information
about  trams and buses phone 01709 515151.

This is an early announcement for our pre-Christmas Linux Demo Days.=20
For more information please have a look at the following web pages....

http://www.suse.de/uk/sheffield.html

http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

the ShefLUG meeting page has a couple of downloadable files from=20
SuSE Ltd which give more info about our demo days that may be of
interest to you or anyone else you might happen to be friendly with.

Thank  you

Richard

Sheffield Linux
User's Group

http://www.sheflug.co.uk

                   GNU the choice of a complete generation.