[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:15:23 +0100

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

            Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    1 pm. Saturday 6th April 2002

                  ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
                                                 Stoddart Building
                                                 Room 7246
                                                 City Campus
                                                 Sheffield

         for  the location of Sheffield Hallam University &
         Campus Map  see......

                           http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

         General Discussion:  Bring your computer along.  We'll fix
 it for you.  Can't get yours installed ?  Why not bring it along.
                    Also, what's the latest Linux stuff ?

Later on this month on the 19th of April we will have another laptop
and a pint evening at the Hillsborough Hotel which is at ...
www.hillsboroughhotel.com ....     There is a good selection of
international beers and wines also a good selection of vegetarian and
non-vegetarian food on the menu if you arrive by 7.00 p.m.  Also a
good selection of orange juice, tea and coffee.  This is the place
where Georg Greve the President of the Euro FSF stayed and also where
Simon Cousins had a good night out once.     The tram stops outside.
Send mail to me or to <enquiries@sheflug.co.uk> if you want
directions or visit ...  http://www.supertram.com/ ....

Hope we see you soon.

--