[Wylug-announce] Re: Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:03:10 +0000

Dear all

Further to my previous announcement we have now found that another
meeting will take place on Saturday at the Hillsborough Hotel over
here in Sheffield .. that's at .....  www.hillboroughhotel.com .. you
can also get a phone number from that site.  The tram stops outside
the door.

On Saturday April 13th we will have Nick Gorman for EasySost
(unixODBC), Mike Richardson, theKompany (Rekall), and Peter Harvey,
CodeByDesign (DataArchitect), available to do demos and take part
in discussion groups.

The meeting will start at about two o'clock and at five o'clock you
will be served with light refreshments or beer or wine.  The food is
excellent it is also low cost.  There are several vegetarian dishes
as well as the usual home made steak and ale pie.

Hope we see you there.  If you want more info you can write to me.

Thank you

--
Richard

Sheffield Linux