[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:25:57 +0000

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

            Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    1 pm. Saturday 4th May 2002

                  ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
                                                 Stoddart Building
                                                 Room 7246
                                                 City Campus
                                                 Sheffield

         for  the location of Sheffield Hallam University &
         Campus Map  see......

                      http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

         General Discussion:  Bring your computer along.  We'll fix
 it for you.  Can't get yours installed ?  Why not bring it along.
                    Also, what's the latest Linux stuff ?

Later on this month on the 19th of May - yes that is a Sunday - our
Linux Install Test will take place.  The venue for this is ...

                           	Dinnington Community
			Resource Centre
			Laughton Road
			Dinnington
			Sheffield
			S25 2PP

This is about 1.5 miles from the M1.  Anyone from the Leeds area
should be able to get to the venue.    For more information about
this have a look at ......

http://www.sheflug.org.uk/discus/meeting/meeting_view.php?meeting_id=13

We look forward to seeing you there.

--