[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - December Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 11:26:11 +0000

                  Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

		ShefLUG Venue: Sheffield Hallam University
					Stoddart Building
					Room 7328
					City Campus
					Sheffield

               Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                       1 pm. Saturday 7th December 2002

 On the 7th of December we will have a session at the Sheffield
 Hallam University Stoddart building.   We will have our usual
question and answer workshop format.  Bring your computer along if
you wish to.  We will also make an attempt at a GPG or PGP key
signing session.  For more info about this have a look at...

http://www.herrons.com/kb2nsx/keysign.html

You will need...

- photographic ID, preferably a UK passport
- a printout of your key fingerprint -- if you're using gpg, this
means the output of "gpg --fingerprint <keyID>"

This might take the form of an informal key signing session in order
for people to learn what key signing parties are about.

The tram stops just along the road and Sheffield Midland station is
just next to our meeting room For more help visit ...

                    http://www.supertram.com/ ....

         for more info about the meeting have a look at..

                http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

After the meeting at 5.30 p.m. we will wander across the street for
our Christmas dinner.  If you want to go to this then you'll have let
me know.   The venue is pre-booked and a deposit has to be paid.

Thanks

--
Richard
Sheffield Linux