[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:05:03 +0100

	April Meeting - Venue is the Country Bookshop
			at Bakewell in Derbyshire

Just a reminder for those of you who can't quite remember these
things.  Our next meeting is on Saturday the 12th.  For more
infomation about the venue have a look at .......

	http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

The Country Bookshop is a great place for a walking or cycling
meeting.  There is a huge car park which is free.  Also a well
stocked cafe with plenty of veggie options for those who have to have
them.  As well as cycling and walking and great pubs and some
interesting books we can also offer a good net connection for people
who bring along laptops or workstations or their iPAQ or Zaurus PDAs.
You can view your web pages or check your mail whilst getting started
on what's available in the cafe.

Later on we'll probably go for a few pints in the local pub.  Hope we
see you there.

--
Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk