[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - Next Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed, 28 May 2003 22:00:12 +0100 (BST)

                Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                           Saturday 7th June 2003

                    1 p.m. to 5 p.m.  at the Country Bookshop
                 At Hassop just next to Bakewell in Derbyshire.
                For more info about where to go and a map
                have a look at...

                   http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

                The general formula for our meetings is that
                someone brings along a PC or laptop or Linux
                PDA and we have a longish chat about latest
                issues or someone has their computer installed
                or fixed.

                There is a free car park which belongs to the book
                shop.  You can have a great day out and meet like
                minded people who actually want to talk to you.
                There is also a cafe on the premises which sells
                some excellent food and refreshments at low cost.
                A 128K network based net connection is available
                which you can use with your laptop or PC or whatever
                GNU/Linux or BSD machine that you bring along.

                Hope we see you there :)

Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk