[Wylug-announce] Sheflug - September Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon Aug 16 18:46:39 BST 2004

	    Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

	Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

Saturday 4th September 2004 7 p.m. to 10.00 p.m. at the Hillsborough
Hotel, Langsett Road, Sheffield. For more information have a look
at…..

		http://www.hillsboroughhotel.com/
		http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

			Hillsborough Hotel.
			54-58 Langsett Road,
			Sheffield S6 2UB.
			Tel: 0114 232 2100

The Hillsborough Hotel is a well liked venue for ShefLUG meetings. There
is a large selection real ales and wines. Also a non-smoking area which
is actively enforced. As a general rule we encourage people to use the
local bus and tram To get to this venue. For info about buses telephone
01709 515151 and for the tram have a look at http://www.supertram.com.
The Primrose View tram stop is just outside the door at the Hillsborough
Hotel.

There is a net connection which can be used for e-mail and web pages or
to update a GNU/Linux machine. The general formula for our meetings is
that someone brings along a PC or laptop or Linux PDA and we have a
longish chat about latest issues or someone has their computer installed
or fixed. For this meeting we will have a wireless network. Please make
sure you bring along your WiFi card if you want to use the internet as
well as your monitor and keyboard.

Much fun was had by all at previous Hillsborough Hotel meetings.
Hope we see you there :)

Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk