[Wylug-announce] Next Meeting - Monday 9th August 2004

Jim Jackson jj at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 23:08:59 BST 2004

Summer Greetings all,

Thanks to Rik for the last (so far :-) in his series on IP Networking.
We had a full briefing from Novel. Rob did his mobile abuse trick again
when indicating to the Novel guys that they were dangerously close to
giving a sales pitch. Does the mobile still work Rob? Or do you can a
dummy one for such events?

Ok It's summer - I can tell 'cos it's been raining - and time for the
August Summer Social.

We meet from 7pm onwards at a back room of the Victoria Pub on Great
George Street, Leeds. There will be some food thanks to Dave Fisher &
GBDirect.

Should be a relaxed social event, after the hectic UKUUG Linux conference.
So see you all on Monday,

cheers
Jim

                West Yorkshire Linux Users Group  (WYLUG)

             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                      7 pm  Monday 9th August 2002

                            A social evening
                   At a private room in The Victoria Pub
                       Great George Street, Leeds