[Wylug-announce] Sheflug December 2004 Meeting and Christmas Dinner

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 18:21:12 GMT 2004

              Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

          Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                Saturday 4th December 2004

         1 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. at room 7328 ,  Stoddart Building,
Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Street,  Sheffield.  For a map
and directions on how to get there have a look at...

http://www.shu.ac.uk/services/marketing/visit/tocity.html

We will most likely have a bring a computer session.  If you would
like to have your computer installed with Linux it can probably be
done for you at the meeting.  Other than that we will continue our
monthly discussion of the latest things on the Linux scene.

          For more information have a look at...

          http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

Room 7328 has proven to be a reliable and friendly venue over the
years.  Many people have commented on the fact that we have been able
to run more than a few successful and informative meetings at his
venue.

After the meeting at 17.30 we will walk across the road to a local
restaurant for our annual Christmas dinner.  This year we find that
the local Chinese/Japanese food has improved considerably and is on a
par with the kind of eateries that can be found in Manchester.  The
venue for the Christmas dinner is...

    East Ocean Sea
   Food Restaurant
   21-23 Matilda Street
    Sheffield
    S1 4QB
    Tel: 0114 278 1888

Fully licenced and air conditioned.  Japanese, Chinese, Cantonese,
Thai and vegetarian on offer.  The veggie food is excellent.  Also
some English food if you can't use chopsticks.  Please make sure that
you send e-mail to me to explain that you will be coming along for
dinner.

Hope we see you there :)

Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk