[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG March Meeting - 5th March 2005

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:21:16 GMT 2005

		Sheffield Linux Users Group - ShefLUG
             Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                      Saturday 5th March 2005

                      1 pm prompt for meeting
			    finish at 17.00

                     We will most likely have a bring a computer
session.  If you would like to have your computer installed with
Linux it can probably be done for you at the meeting.  Other than
that we will continue our monthly discussion of the latest things on
the Linux scene.

        ShefLUG Venue:  Stoddart Building, Sheffield Hallam
	University,  Howard Street, Sheffield.

             for the location of Sheffield Hallam University & Campus
            Map see

	http://www.shu.ac.uk/services/marketing/visit/tocity.html

See also....

		http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html