[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - October Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Thu Sep 29 16:07:02 BST 2005

            Sheffield Linux Users Group (ShefLUG)

     Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    Saturday 1st October 2005

    1 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. at room 7131 , Stoddart Building,
    Sheffield Hallam University, Howard Street, Sheffield.
    That's just across the road from the Novotel. For a map
    and directions on how to get there have a look at...

  http://www.shu.ac.uk/services/marketing/visit/tocity.html

I will most likely have a bring a PC along and install Linux into it
as part of the entertainment at the meeting. If you would like to
have your computer installed with Linux it can probably be done for
you at the meeting with your help. Or, we can sort out your own
machine for you.  Other than that we will continue our monthly
discussion of the latest things on the Linux scene.  We were unable to
find a video projector from anywhere to do a presentation of any
sort.  So far no one has produced a plan for this meeting and so this
is the best we can do right now.

Room 7131 has proven to be a reliable and friendly venue over the
years. Many people have commented on the fact that we have been able
to run more than a few successful and informative meetings at this
venue.

Hope we see you there :):)

Richard