[Wylug-announce] Re: ShefLUG - March Meeting - Owen le Blanc gives a Lecture about Free Software

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 10:12:02 GMT 2006

Hi

A reminder for those of us who might have forgotten...

On Monday 20 February 2006 10:58, Richard Ibbotson wrote:
>           Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)
>
>        Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.
>
>                Saturday 4th March 2006
>
>Our next meeting will on the 4th of March.  Dr Owen le Blanc will
> give a talk about how Free software has enabled Manchester
> Computing Centre to do a lot of things that it wouldn't have been
> able to do with proprietary software.  Owen is a brilliant public
> speaker. You should try to get to this session if you can.  More
> about Owen at...
>
>                http://www.manlug.mcc.ac.uk

Don't forget, the meeting starts at 13.00.  Owen starts to talk at
about 14.00 and Bob Holland will talk about the Dinnington Area
Regeneration Trust Wi-Fi project that he has been working on after
Owen has finished.   Meeting finishes at 17.00.

Hope we see you there.

--
Richard