[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - May 2006 Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Wed May 10 18:14:10 BST 2006

	Sheffield Linux Users Group  (ShefLUG)

        Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

                    Saturday 13th May 2006

	Our next meeting will on the 13th of May.

The venue for this meeting will be the Country Bookshop near Bakewell
in Derbyshire.  The address is  Country Bookstore Ltd, Hassop
Station, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1NW.  The meeting will start at
13.00 and finish at about 16.30. The book shop has a really good cafe
for lunch.  For more info and a map and directions have a look
at......

http://www.countrybookshop.co.uk/information/about/index.phtml

For information about buses telephone 01709 515151.  There is a 240
bus from Sheffield Interchange at 09.30 in the morning going to
Bakewell.  For train information to and from Matlock please call 0845
748 4950.  We hope that you can come along to this event.  You should
try to go this if at all possible.  Keep checking in on this page
until the 12th of May to make sure that you have the latest info.

     You should also keep an eye on our meetings page at...

           http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

--
Richard
www.sheflug.co.uk