[Wylug-announce] Next WYLUG Meeting * POSTPONED * until Monday 16 April 2007

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 09:44:38 BST 2007

Dear All,

Please ignore the meeting notice I posted on Tuesday, 27 March 2007.

That was a mistake. Please accept my apologies for any confusion caused.

The next WYLUG meeting will now be held on Monday 16 April 2007 in Leeds
University's Stoner Buiding at 7.00 pm.

Directions to the meeting room on Level 9 will be sign-posted from the
building's main entrance (ground floor, north side, Level 7).

The room will be open from 6.30 pm for tea, coffee, buscuits and chat.

Dave