[Wylug-announce] WYLUG Video Working Group

Dave Fisher davef at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 10:07:16 BST 2007

Dear All,

There will be an informal meeting of the WYLUG video working group
tomorrow (Monday, 2 April 2007) at 7.00 pm in the Town Hall Tavern on
The Headrow in Leeds.

The WYLUG video working group is an open membership group whose purpose
is to enhance WYLUG members knowledge and practice of video production
using free software.

The group is organised around an initial project: producing a tutorial
video about how to produce such a video using *only* free software.

This project is in its infancy, so anyone who is interested can get
involved 'at the ground floor' and exert as much or as little influence
on it as they would like.

If you are interested and can make it tomorrow, just come along.

Please note, the meeting may move on to my nearby flat to do some
practical work after the first hour or so. If you can't make it until
after 8.00 pm, ring me on 0113 234 4611 or 07875 698 472 and I'll give
you directions to my flat.

If you can't make it at all tomorrow, but are interested in
participating in the group, mail me as davef at davefisher.co.uk and I'll
ensure that you are kept informed and are consulted about future events.

Dave