[Wylug-announce] [man-lug] ManLUG meeting for November 2007

Dr A V Le Blanc a.v.leblanc at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 19:39:53 GMT 2007

ManLUG meeting for November 2007

November 17 2007, 14:00, in the usual place, the Lascelles Williams
room on the ground floor of the Kilburn Building at the University
of Manchester.  (For more information, see our web site:
http://www.manlug.man.ac.uk, under 'How to find us'.)  Reminder:
Please bring a 'photo ID' to show the porters if you are asked.

Jim Jackson
IPv6

This talk is an introduction to basic IPv6 technology and some of the
transision technologies. It doesn't cover topics such as IPv6 multicast or
mobility. It draws on experience gained from running an IPv6 test-bed and
on the work in hand to deploy IPv6 at the University of Leeds. The talk
assumes a basic understanding of current IPv4.

I'd like to remind everyone that we have no meeting in December.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc at mcc.ac.uk