[Wylug-announce] ShefLUG - December Meeting

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:02:08 GMT 2007

	Meetings are free and open to anyone to attend.

         Our next meeting will on Saturday the 1st of December.

                	Starbucks,
                	295 Western Bank
                	Sheffield S10 2TJ

The venue for this meeting will be at Starbucks, 295 Western Bank,
Sheffield S10 2TJ. This is just across the road from the Weston Park
museum and next door to the Children's hospital. To find Starbucks
with a map have a look at Multimap .......

                        http://www.multimap.co.uk

The meeting will start at about 1 p.m. and finish at about 4 p.m. This
is a t-Mobile Wi-Fi hot spot. You can use your laptop along with a
t-mobile access card or account.   Apart from the usual chat about
what's new in GNU/Linux and BSD we will be discussing what to do with
next years meetings.  We already have one or two sessions in the
later stages of planning.  We need to sort out some other meetings.
Depending on the number of people that come along for the meeting
there might or might not be dinner after the meeting.  The more
people that come along the more chance there will be of food
afterwards.

For information about buses telephone 01709 515151. For train
information make a call to 0845 748 4950. We hope that you can come
along to this event. You should try to go this if at all possible.

               http://www.sheflug.co.uk/meeting.html

--
Richard

www.sheflug.org.uk